Hello everyone and we hope you are doing well!
It is time for the first version release of 2022:
Version 1.6 highlights are below.
A much-requested feature by many players has finally made it to CnR:NG - Proximity Voice Chat!
Make sure to check your /settings (as well as GTA V settings) to enable it.
Please keep in mind that Server Rules still apply in voice chat, so be mindful of your attitude.
Menus on checkpoints no longer open automatically by default. Use the Vehicle Horn key (Default: "E") to open checkpoint menus. You may enable the automatic opening of menus via /settings if you wish to do so.
Responding to calls is now more immersive allowing the player to select which call they wish to respond to. Priority calls (Heists & Bank Robberies) are listed in RED. Responding to other officers' backup requests will track them automatically now.
Successful property break-ins will break the door. The door will stay broken for 5 minutes. During this time, any player may enter the house. Police Officers may only break into a property if a felon or suspect is inside and the same door-breaking mechanic applies. If the property has a Super-Lock, the break-in chances are significantly reduced, but upon success, there is a small chance of the Super-Lock breaking. If that happens, the Super-Lock will need to be purchased again.
The Police Rule #4 has been updated. Make sure to read it at: Police Rules or in-game with /prules.
4. Takedowns are last resort
Police Officers are expected to arrest felons. You are allowed to shoot at a felon's (orange) vehicle to stop them from fleeing. You may also shoot at felons if they are a direct threat to your life. Takedowns are to be used as a last resort. Do not shoot surrendering felons, unarmed felons that are on foot or felons swimming in the water already being chased by another swimming/boating officer.
- Some areas will no longer allow weapons in them (Mission Row PD, City Hall, and Regular Players Club)
- Added location kick timer if a player has hit contract at any of the no-weapon areas
- Current weapon will be saved upon vehicle entry and restored after exit (SA-MP style)
- Using the minimal property blip mode you will still get updates on important property updates (felons/suspects inside, for example)
- Maximum Jail Time reduced from 5 to 4 minutes
- Players may now carry up to 3 Life Insurances
- Properties will now be automatically sold due to inactivity after 30 days instead of 14
- Lotto prize has been increased to $5 Million
- You can now sell drugs to pedestrians using /deal
- New Regular Players Club location
- Added new Siege locations
- Added Siege stats
- Most cooldowns will now show how long you need to wait
- Fixed Spike Strips
- Many siege-specific bug fixes
We have enabled a form for players to report Admin behavior and misconduct to Senior and Head Admins.
To access the form: CnR:NG website -> Community Menu -> Meet the Team -> Admin Report
For full changelog details please visit the forums or type /changelog in-game.
Thank you for the continued support and have fun!
- The CnR:NG Team