Hello everyone and happy weekend!
Version 1.9 is released and the long-requested player-owned Garages feature is now available!
CnR:NG Version 1.9 - Changelog
- We have added 20 new garages around the map for players to store and display their collections!
- Garages have different parking slots: 2 slots, 3 slots, 6 slots, 10 slots, and 15 slots!
- The garage prices are based on the garage location (and its surroundings) and the parking slot capacity
- Owned garages may have up to 5 co-owners
As a bonus, we are giving 75% discount to all players on their first purchase of any 2 parking slot garage.
Reworked Robberies and Payouts
- The back-end logic for all robberies was redesigned completely. This will allow us to further improve and add new robberies in the future.
- We have applied new and dynamic formulas to all robbery payouts (amount of cops and players online, distance to robbery hideout, difficulty, overall payouts, etc.)
- Stay tuned for the upcoming rework on the score rewards soon!
Changes to Resisting Arrest and Surrendering
You are marked as Resisting Arrest when:
- You kill a civilian (lasts for 30 seconds)
- You kill a law enforcement officer (lasts for 45 seconds)
- You damage/attack a law enforcement officer as a felon (lasts for 7 seconds)
- All of the above is refreshed if the felon repeats the action
- Players may only surrender if they are NOT Resisting Arrest
- Surrendering lasts 30 seconds, during this time you are frozen in the animation allowing cops enough time to arrest you
- Increased punishment for cops that kill a surrendering felon
- New Loading Screen by jinnosuke
- New City Hall interior
- New CnR:NG Radio Studio interior
- New Police vehicles by DustyFlop: Dual-purpose Buffalo STX, Dual-purpose Granger 3500XL, Enforcer (SWAT Truck), and Ambulance
- Annihilator: weapons enabled (with corresponding nerfs), vehicle aerodynamics slightly modified
- Removed MG, Combat MG, and Combat MG Mk2 from arms caches
- New fish added, new fishslap and gameslap mechanics including animation, damage based on fish size, range, and line of sight
- Reworked weapon license conditions - weapons seized on death row, 50% of ammo kept when arrested with a valid weapon license
- Removed auto-kick from no-weapon zones when a hit contract is active, instead, players will slowly lose health
- Apartment/House garages can only store up to 3 vehicles instead of 5
- Reworked and optimized vehicle customization menu a bit, added tire smoke
- Added animations and adjusted cooldowns to healing methods (for paramedics as well)
- No enlisting as temporary cop if you're on a death row
- Added DJ information (moving OST) on your HUD when you tune into the /radio
- Fixed overdose bug to avoid losing weapons after being arrested
- Many bugfixes and other QoL changes
For full changelog details please visit the forums or type /changelog in-game. You may also check our Roadmap!
Thank you and have fun!
- The CnR:NG Team