Hello everyone and we hope you are doing well!
Version 1.7 is finally out: new robberies, new mechanics and many quality of life features.
CnR:NG Version 1.7 - Changelog
Version 1.7 highlights are below.
- Power Plant Robbery: Sabotage one of the Power Plants for a chance to cripple law enforcement's awareness of crimes at the city due to a blackout!
- Jewelry Store Robbery: Vangelico Jewelry Store Heist, at the heart of Rockford Hills. High risk-High reward type of robbery.
- Warehouse Robbery: KACC-like vibes for the old players. Pick up goods (creates) and transport them to your vehicle!
- Ship Robbery: Break into the Bridge of the ship and steal the safe. Watch out for the ship crew!
- Bonus Robbery Locations: Random location every few gamedays that will give a bonus to whoever rob it first as well as for cops for patrolling the location. Use /robinfo for detailed information on the bonus robbery location.
Property System Reworked
- Default property prices are now calculated based on interior, exterior, the area where the property is in and the number of times it had been purchased before
- Property interior and exterior will determine which upgrades are available for it (both property and garage), the money storage capacity it will have, as well as break-in chances
- There is now a maximum of 2 co-owners and 10 key holders per property
- Co-owners will be charged 50% of property taxes
- Removed 100+ properties
Improved New Player Experience
- Re-organized /faq into categories
- Added the full list of commands (/commands, /cmds)
- Added the full list of 10-codes (/codes, /tencodes)
Improved LS Customs & Vehicle Modifications
- Reworked vehicle coloring system using [R, G, B]
- Vehicles will now always spawn with the normal paint type
- Vehicle colors, liveries and other features should now save properly in garages
- Added Xenon Lights to LS Customs
- Reset everyone's money and properties. Reset markets and week number
- Significantly nerfed the Nokota damage
- Lowered the arrest range significantly, increased arrest evasion immunity (exiting vehicles and attacking police officers)
- Crew robberies now automatically consider the closest group members to be part of the robbery. /crew will be used to toggle crew mode and automatic splitting
- Lowered the weapon prices
- The Death Row will only take 1 life insurance per execution. You will also be forced to pay bail upon death as blood money.
- Resisting Arrest and Evading Arrest are now two separate crimes:
- Resisting Arrest will only be triggered upon attacking a cop as a felon. Felons resisting arrest may surrender but without cooperation benefits.
- Evading Arrest will be triggered upon cancelling surrendering or being asked to pull over several times as a felon.
- Cop DM and Unauthorized Use of Deadly Force (UUDF) are now two separate offenses. UUDF punishments will be issued upon killing passive and/or unarmed felons that should be arrested
- Reduced NPC vehicle density
- Remove MGs from the game
- Added /dice to jail cells
- Sirens on modded vehicles (Police T20 & Cheetah Classic) are now audible
- Added missing police stations
- Added fire station spawns and removed out-of-city spawns for paramedics
- Added a line-of-sight check for kidnapping and player robbery
- Tweaked Benny's Heist and LifeInvader Heist
- Changed some map blips
- New location for the Home Delivery mission
- Slightly increase home delivery mission rewards
- Slightly reduced the rewards for cargo delivery and sieges
- Added some customized billboards in Mission Row
- Added /neon for donating players
- Many bugfixes and other QoL changes
A big shout-out to our Community Contributors Ducati (mapping) and DustyFlop (modded vehicles)!
For full changelog details please visit the forums or type /changelog in-game.
Thank you and have fun!
- The CnR:NG Team